Healing Minds is a small and unique Counselling, Supervision and Consultancy Service based in the heart of Tunbridge Wells, Kent.
We are a team of BACP Accredited & UKRCP Registered professionals and pride ourselves on having a caring and versatile approach, whilst respecting the individual needs of each person we therapeutically support.
We work therapeutically with Families, Couples and Individuals;
We aim to offer a warm, collaborative, non-judgmental, caring relationship whilst striving to empower you to consider beneficial change and/or off-load challenging and uncomfortable thoughts and feelings. As counsellors our task is to create and sustain a trusting relationship where difficult and distressing feelings can be shared and more effective means of coping can be found.
We provide counselling for a wide range of issues, including
1-1 Individual counselling.
Adolescents and children's counselling.
Specialised counselling for eating disorders, obesity and weight management.
- Couples counselling.
- Family counselling.
- Eating distress support group.
- Clinical supervision and mentoring for both counsellors and those working in the allied Professions.
- Mediation for couples who are separating or divorcing.
- Conflict mediation for professionals, families and individuals.
- Group therapy
- Life coaching.
- Various courses for both groups and individuals.
- Reduced rates for students of counselling.